HEAVY LIFT AIR BAGS
Whether we come to you… or send your gear to us
Inspect – Test – Repair – Certify
Holmatro lifting bags for lifting, moving, spreading and fixing
Holmatro has developed a line of lifting bags for a wide range of industrial applications. The use of high quality materials and craftsmanship in combination with stringent quality control ensures safe operation. Our lifting bags are capable of lifting loads up to 67 tons with compressed air at a pressure of only 8 bar. In comparison with hydraulic jacks, lifting bags have advantages such as the very small insertion height of approximately 3cm, fast operation, lightweight and practically maintenance-free. Typical applications include lifting, moving, spreading and fixing.
Holmatro lifting bags work like inflatable bags at a maximum pressure of 8 bar. They function according to the following principle: Force (F) = pressure (P) x surface area (A). In other words, the lifting capacity is equal to the area of contact. Because the area of contact decreases as the cushion is inflated, the reacting force also decreases. Lifting bags are usually inflated using compressed air and in some cases water or mortar.
Stronger, lighter and more flexible than steel
Our lifting bags are thin and light lifting devices made of high quality materials. The rubber compounds are reinforced with aramide fibers. These fibers are stronger, lighter and more flexible than steel. The bags are provided with profiled external surfaces to enable safe stacking of two bags on top of one another to effectively double the jacking height. The bags have quick-release couplings for connection to the air supply or accessories. The cushions can be used at temperatures ranging from -20° to + 50° C and are suitable for use under water.
Benefits of the Holmatro lifting bags
- Made of aramid reinforced nitrile rubber NBR
– No corrosion
- Reinforced with 3 aramide inlays
– Highly flexible
– Proven durability
- Revolutionary non-slip design
– Maximum grip on all surfaces
– Interlocking when 2 bags are placed on top of each other
- Unique lower profile edges; easy insertion under all circumstances
- CE-icons; optimal safety for the user
- Light reflecting labels on top side; better visibility in dark environment which improved safety and user friendliness
- Centring cross on both sides; easy and safe positioning
Watch the video here and you will be convinced of the quality and versatility of this fantastic lifting tool.
It’s what makes Vetter the global leader in developing technically superior specialized pneumatic products. We never stop listening, inventing, testing and demanding that our products meet the challenges of any imaginable emergency head on. Our cooperation with international emergency professionals, extensive experience in the widest range of rescue scenarios, and commitment to innovation have allowed us to change what’s possible on the rescue scene.
As the worldwide leader in pneumatics innovation,
Vetter’s got the most impressive products on the market:
NEW Connectable bags C.Tec (12 bar / 174 psi)
- High level of stability with lifting heights up to 82 inches (2.1 m)
- No tools required
- Connect up to three bags together
- Up to 16 different combinations possible
NEW S.Tec lifting bags (12 bar / 174 psi)
- Can powerfully lift up to 112 tons of weight
- 50% performance increase when compared with conventional 8 bar (116 psi) lifting bags
- Insertion height of .98 inch
- Newly engineered out of rubber with aramide reinforcement
- Up to 30% lighter compared to steel cord bags
- Intelligent, non-slip surface profile for safe stacking
- Reflective markings ease positioning in bad weather
- 12 different sizes
- Compatible with 8 + 10 bar inflation accessories
Sava manufactures professional equipment for environmental management, sanitary and storm sewer systems, drainage systems, fire and rescue, hazardous liquids spill clean-up, and emergency vehicle extrication.
Portability, ruggedness, low cost, and multi-usefulness are added features you will find in many of our products; it is part of our focus. We are constantly improving our products as technology evolves and more advanced materials become available. We invite your ideas and suggestions for additions and improvements of our product line.
LIFTING BAGS – RESCUE – RECOVERY – HAZMAT CLEANUP – SHELTERS – FLEXIBLE TANKS – SEALING BAGS – PLUG KITS – MILITARY PRODUCTS